Full-time Office-based Online Teaching
Xue Bang Online is an online teaching platform focused on oral English in China. We teach group classes in Public schools with students from the age 5-18. We also work with training centers which have both small group classes and one on one classes. We are currently looking for enthusiastic and passionate teachers to come to one of our centers in China and teach online through our state of the art equipment. Why not take the opportunity to experience China, meet people from all over the world, and develop your career in one of the fastest growing industries in Asia! Who knows where your adventure will take you!
Pictures of Apartment building and office
Huaxia Financial Center, Central Business Center, Haibin New District, Tianjin, PRC
[Working Hours：]40 hours（5 days）a week according to duty roster.
[Requirements & Qualifications:]
· Native English speaker (UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa)
· BA degree or above
· Passion for online teaching, and enjoy working in office setting environment
· Competent communication skills
· Outgoing, enthusiastic, and interactive
· 2+ years of teaching experience preferred (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Preferred);
Base Salary: 15,000rmb-17,000rmb per month - Based on experience and performance in interview
For Tianjin Office
● Annual Leave. 5 days for annual leave and 3 days for paid leave.
● Sick Leave. 12 days sick leave with doctor notes.
● Other Chinese National Holidays off（11 days includes Chinese new year）.
● Summer Vacation (2 weeks) and Winter Vacation (1 week)
● Class Incentive. 60 to 80 basic classes per week, teachers can get 60 RMB per class for extra allowance. Over 80 classes, 70 RMB per class.
● Attendance bonus. Up to 3500 RMB per month.
● Loyalty bonus for extra one-month salary, if work for us for one year.
● Up to 3000RMB Flight reimbursement for individuals coming from abroad.
● Legally working in China. Z visa provided (working visa).
● Furnished Accommodation with full functional neighborhood.
● Elegant Working Environment and the teaching materials are provided.
● On-going professional teacher development and training programs.
● Chinese language classes (2 hours per week).
● Monthly Team building activities.
● Summer outing at least once a year.
● Western Country Holidays Party.
[Regulations & Rules:] Briefing, details see P&Ps
● Probation: 2 month probation
● Scheduling: 40 hours a week according to duty roster from 7:30 – 21:30
● Attendance: punch in/out on time. Late is unacceptable.
● Appearance: wear shirt with collar. No visible tattoo and piercings.
● Rules: see attached documents. Teachers need to sign all documents when on board.